The Boat and Bike tour is the best choice for those who love to see the beautiful nature and the local life.
Participants will be picked up at the hotel in the Phong Nha. The tour van will take them down to the Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Center’s boat station where they will enter a traditional Vietnamese dragon boat. the boat ride along the Son river where visitor could see the impressive view of the mountain and river comes close by each other which is called “Halong bay on land”.
The boat will take them down to the entrance and inside the Phong Nha cave also known as “The First Wonder” and the beginning of the Son river; a beautiful cave with a subterranean river flowing through it, stretching for approximately 8 kilometers. This gorgeous cave system is filled with many enormous stalagmite and stalactite formations that will definitely take your breath away. Another special aspect of this cave is that there are ancient treasures and inscriptions inside, those are put there by the Cham people who lived in the area approximately 1000 years ago.
After exploring the Phong Nha Cave, The Boat and Bike tour will take participants up the Chay river to the Dark Cave by boat where they can enjoy a Zip-Line ride to the mouth of the cave. Then our English-speaking tour guides will take them into the Dark Cave where a muddy surprise is waiting for them! This exclusive adventure into the cave will end with a dip inside a natural mud bath (good for the skin). After successfully exploring the Dark Cave visitors will get the chance to enjoy adventurous water games or simply relax and take in the experience with some food at the Dark Cave restaurant.
Afterwards visitors will take the bicycle ride to get back to Phong Nha area (12km) through the riverside villages. Visitors will see the local working on the farm, the rice field, fishing and getting aquatic plants on the river.
while getting back to the base, the van will take the visitors back to hotel and finish the Boat and Bike tour.
- 08:30 – 09h00 am: Pick up visitors from hotels within Phong Nha area.
- 09h00 am: Boat Ride on Son river where you can see “a rural Viet Nam” on 2 river sides
- 09h30 am: Visit Phong Nha Cave, the biggest wet cave in Vietnam
- 11h30 am: Boat Along Chay River To Dark Cave
- 12h00 am: Have Lunch At Dark Cave restaurant
- 01h00 pm: Explore Dark Cave, zip-line, take mud bath inside the cave, see fossils, kayak, play water games
- 03h00 pm: Bicycle back to Chay Village & See many rice fields and children playing and riding buffaloes
- 4h30 pm: Return to Phong Nha area to end the tour
What to bring:
- Dark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Hat or raincoat (seasonal)
- Waterproof camera or phone cover with a float to bring camera/phone to Dark Cave.
Price Per Person:
- Runs Daily, 08:30 – 17:00
- Adults 1,700,000 vnd/ 74,0 USD
- Children under 1.1m tall – 50% off
– Transportation (boat&bicycle)
– Tour Guide
– Specialized Equipment
– Zip-Line Ride
– Mud Bath
– All Entrance Fees
– Lunch & Drinks (water!)
– Tour Insurance
**Tour price excludes VAT and other expenses.